Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lets sing the DOOMSDAY song!!!

Okay, you probably know what I'm gonna go on about, but in case you haven't heard, SPM RESULTS ARE COMING OUT NEXT WEDNESDAY, on the 12th of March.

The horror.....it's never over until after you receive your results...I dunno if I'll have problem sleeping on Tuesday night...

I haven't been home for a while
I'm sure everything's the same
Mom and Dad both in denial
And only jokes to take the blame


So here's another dilemma: Betsy and I are not sure whether we should go back to Malacca to collect our results. Firstly, our lecturers will still be teaching so even if we go back on Tuesday and come back on Wednesday evening, we'll miss a whole day of lessons. Plus, we're not sure if we can face the reality of our SPM results if we went back to Malacca.

This city's buried in defeat
I walk along these no-name streets
Wave goodbye to home

As I fall...


Anyway, Betsy prefers having her parents collect her results for her and notifying her about it later. I personally prefer collecting my own results, so whether it's good or bad, at least I'd be the first to know. And the prospect of having everyone back in Malacca and all my relatives know my results before I do is just kinda...well, scary...

Our own mission nowhere bound
Inhibitions underground
A shallow grave I
Have dug all by myself


A walking disaster
The son of all bastards
You regret you made me
It's too late to save me
(To save me, to save me, to save me, ...)


So, here's how we made our decision:











Yea, okay, I admit, that was pretty random. I drew that with my tablet just to try out a new manga-blog format... let me know what you think about it. By the way, that's Betsy's avatar and my avatar.

Anyway, because of our horrible coin tossing skills, we had our housemate, Tsu Fei toss the coin for us. (Heads for going back to Malacca and Tails for not going back to Malacca.) Admittedly, she wasn't very good at it either...

No matter what the results were we weren't satisfied.

That is........after much persuasion from Sher Minn, we finally decided to go back to Malacca, partly because Jee Hui, our friend who went for National Service in January will be coming back; and another friend, Melissa, who was working at Genting for the last few months will be coming back too. So, it'll be one heck of a reunion!!! Yay!! Plus, I get to catch up with all my old St. David friends, yea, so I'm goin' home!!!

I will be home in a while
You don't have to say a word
I can't wait to see you smile
Wouldn't miss it for the world


Lyrics(in italics) taken from SUM 41's Walking Disaster. It totally suited the mood at that time. Check out the music video for this awesome song!



Oh yea, now we're trying to get transport home but Betsy can't take the bus....-_-...anyboby wants to go back to Malacca with me..?? o_0

Pei

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2008 at 7:30 PM , Blogger yoke heng said...

haha, u should use a simple song from the cartoon 'Invader Zim':

doom... doom, doom,doom..doom....

It's very catchy.

Oh, & uh, ur sketches r sooooooooo cute!!! >U<

Good luck with ur SPM results!!! Hehehe....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home