Friday, March 7, 2008

Messenger from HELL!

This message is secretly send to you with the risk of being discovered in hell.



Hell...the place where no one ever comes out alive.
We hope we can.



Ok, enough with the hell thing. I mean, seriously, how bad can it be?

I should be whacked on the head for thinking of the idea in the first place. Man, what was I thinking?

Procrastination really should be the root of all evil, not money...
In college, almost every week got 1-2 tests, so homework had to be put off as we had to study for the tests.
And now, I think it is piled as high as this.

Just by looking at it, already my head feel like swirling and breaking apart.

To prevent the mountain of books to be the next Mount Everest.. I thought up the "Hell Marathon".
Starting the moment where this blog post is posted, it will begin. Do homework and nothing but homework continuously until everything is done. Every three hours of hard work will get 1 hour of leisure time. This will go on until every single homework is done.

And...on top of that,

If I ever get distracted from doing the homework, Pei will confiscate my laptop, my CDs, my books, my knitting stuff, basically anything I can possible have fun with, for a period of FIVE DAYS!! (WHAT WAS I THINKING?)

So, say my prayers and hope I can make it through. For the last 2 weeks, we had a total of 5 tests, so basically my homework really piled up very high... =____="
The lecturers should all be given an award as well for giving the most homework ever I had in my life. Everyday, we have every single subjects at college, so everyday, almost every subject got one homework, AT LEAST!
An award for all our lecturers..

"Give-the-most-homework-and-test" award.

With SPM results just around the corner, I'm almost at my peak stress level..
If stress is heat and I'm liquid, I would had evaporated by now.

Stressed Out!
Betsy

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2008 at 7:32 PM , Blogger yoke heng said...

good luck in ur tests...

hmm....2 days till SPM results!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home