Monday, March 10, 2008

Pasta and Pudding

During the weekends, me and Pei decided to cook pasta and pudding. Well, it's our first time actually cooking pasta, so, the results was... (will be revealed at the end)

Here's the ingredients used.

Uncooked Pasta

Herbs and Pasta Sauce (Tesco brand..cause it's the cheapest)

Next, I chopped up onions and garlic to fry with the pasta sauce. It's my first time actually cutting garlic... and peeling it. Damn, my hand reeks of garlic until now =.=

Seems professional? XD

Meanwhile, Pei was draining the cooked pasta.

Does it look cooked?

After frying the onions and garlic, i fried the bacon^^ Yes, we had bacon with pasta!!! Mmmm...

Bacon..

The sauce...PASTA SAUCE!!! Along with the garlic and onion fried to crisp, bacon grilled to perfection, a dash of herbs and all mix with the sauce where it is cooked for a goddamn 10 minutes...seems like forever...my stomach was killing me by then..(Chant: I NEED FOOD!)

Blood red colour sauce...pardon my choice of words.


And the result is *drum roll*...


Tantalizing? Cooked to perfection to arouse your taste buds.


I exaggerated slightly...
Here's the real product.

Doesn't really look much different anyway, right? ^___^ Trust me, it taste better than it looks!!! Seriously!! Sadly, it looks like intestine..*sniff*..but it's really gooooooood

Anyone want the recipe?

And for dessert, we had mango pudding with konyaku jelly. The top layer is konyaku while the bottom is mango pudding XD

We made it... it's not bought!! This is for real!

P/s: Our whole dinner took more than 2 hours to cook...
...but it's worth it!

Betsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home