Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fear my randomness!

Well, be prepare for randomness. This is going to be a really random post.

During Physics class, I realised one of the table has scribbles on it. So, squinting my eyes, I tried to make out the words. Then I discovered the theory...an interesting concept that defies all law!

If Study = No Fail -----1
No Study = Fail -----2

1 + 2:
Study + No Study = No Fail + Fail

Study (1 + No) = Fail (1 + No)

Divide (1 + No):


Study = Fail


Conclusion Accepted!


And recently, me and Pei did some charity. We bought some cupcakes from the Leo Society cause they are for charity. Here are the cupcakes...


Look so goooood


Doing charity feels really good!!! XD

Betsy

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2008 at 8:25 PM , Blogger yoke heng said...

Pretty cakes~ i like the blue one!!! XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home