Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Otaku's Room

This blog post is inspired by singaporean blogger, Xia Xue's latest post: "The Princess Room".

Hola, this is Pei speaking! Before I start out with today's post, Betsy and I wanna give a shout out to our housemate-Tsu Fei: "Happy Birthday to you!!!" Yessss, it's her birthday today! We wanna thank her for being so nice to us and for always cooking dinner AND bringing us out AND giving us advice on how to get around KL AND for helping us unlock our door AND etc.!!! She's the best house mate one can hope for. *SNIFF* Everyone please give her a round of applause!!*clap clap clap*

Okay, today I shall rant about my room. Not that it's a good model of an otaku's room, nope, not even close; but I think it's sounds better than "the princess room".

Here's my half of the room!! Since betsy and I are roommates....


My bed


My computer area, after tidying it up,lolz..half my table space is taken up by my computer and my books...


My wardrobe.Yes, I know it's pathetic...T________T, but some of my clothes are in the laundry basket..so I usually have more clothes than this,okay??


The book+anime+manga+artbook cupboard along with Betsy's mini water dispenser, cute le??


My beloved artbooks and Heise's prints(from GACC)!!


My little manga and book collection, and, yes, two rolls of yarn for crocheting..lolz..


My revision book cupboard, most of the books are on my table now...


Stuff in my pencil box,haha, more impressive than my wardrobe for sure...btw, most of the drawing pens are almost dried up, I'm still keeping them in hope that the ink will come back..0_0..


My "exotic pets"


My other stuff


My Asuka gashapon!! I really wanted the Kaworu and Rei one though...><


My portfolios..


Le memo board


My shoes XD...yes Xia Xue..there are people on this earth who survive only on two pairs of shoes..

Okay..these are only stuff that I have in Subang!! Not that I really own so little things!!! Coz' that'd be kinda sad... I've got tons of junk back in Malacca!! i've got a pair of heels back in Malacca!! Hahaha!! Three pairs of shoes!!!!Whahahahh~~!!

AHEM

Right. That's all for today,kids! XD

Pei

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Today: In Seven said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

I don't have much stuff. Very nice and I like the labels too.

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home