Thursday, March 20, 2008

Food for thought!

We decided to go Swensen's recently. In case the name might seem foreign to you, it's a family restaurant that originated from San Francisco. Well, since I moved to college, I wanted to try it since the very first day. Unfortunately, I heard a lot of people saying it's pricey.. **open purse*... doubt I can afford it without blowing my budget.

As yesterday was our housemate's (Tsu Fei) b'day, we decided to splurge for once (well, maybe a lot of times already =.=).

Here's a short review on Swensen's ^^
See the atmosphere of the restaurant..

A nice place for family dining

When I opened the menu, my mind was blown away. Everything looks spectacularly fabulously good. (So is the price). God knows how long I stared at the menu especially the dessert section.

After a long time, I finally decided on what to order...
The first meal to arrive was Tsu Fei's and her boyfriend's.

Chicken Chop / Fish and Chips
Looks scrumptiously good XD


And the next dish was the Hawaiian Pizza me and Pei shared.
I dunno what in the hell me and Pei thinking. We just ate around 2 hours ago. Temptation really kill.

Cost RM 15.90. =.=" The size of 1 personal pizza at Pizza Hut which can get for RM 8.
Here's my opinion on the pizza. I prefer Pizza Hut's one more. Don't be fooled by appearance. It tastes different from usual pizza, cause of the strong cheese smell. Some people might like it, but it definitely doesn't cater to my taste buds. Try it if you like exotic taste I guess...


I can't believed I managed to finish the pizza. My stomach at this point was 95% full. Then I remembered, I ordered dessert... *dies*

Prepare to get all mouth-watering ^^

Coit Tower
The ice cream is Swensen's brand and really creamy, milky and sinfully good *I'm gonna put on at least 5kg after this >_>*. It will be better if I'm not so muddle headed eating it when I'm nearly full. I didn't manage to finish it, and was staggering while leaving the restaurant, bloated beyond limit.

And here's what Pei ordered.

Chocolate Creamy Fudge Sundae

Conclusion: Go Swensen's for the best desserts in town!!!

Tip.. for girls, it's best to go with boyfriends, first you won't overeat on desserts and gain lotsa weight and you can force your boyfriends to eat the remains XD

For any of you want a suggestion on what to order that is economically affordable, here is it..

It's free of charge XD

Betsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home