Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shopping vow!

Yesterday, our housemate brought us for a short visit to 'The Curve' after we had dinner. And the only thing I can say is.. WOW!
The place looks amazing at night, mainly cause it doesn't seem Malaysia at all XD Too bad it was late already, most of the shops started to close.
Well, my favourite part of the place, actually maybe the only part I went to =.=.. An open air place and have restaurants on both your sides while you take a walk down. The beauty is overwhelming, food is so tempting O_____O


The Streets


No idea what this is, but looks nice right?


One of the restaurants along 'The Street' that caught my eye. Looks so country home style, somehow nostalgic.. reminds me of a place I been before!

Something for Transformer fans. There's a robot on display, Optimus Prime. And with it, a sign that showed 'the world's biggest something something'

*not a robot fan*

End. This is a very short post to remind me that I must go back to 'The Curve' soon!!! *shopping fever starting*

Betsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home