Thursday, April 10, 2008

Humphrey, we're leavin'...!

Um..yea...so you heard huh? Yea, I won't be doin' A-levels anymore. Don't say drop out!! That sounds so future-rockstar-ish....lulz..jokin' jokin'...

I made a decision to further my studies in art or in the advertising line because that has been my dream since I was...what..12 years old? I don't know if I'll regret this decision one day, but heck, we never know what's gonna happen in the future! At least I'm pretty sure that I'm following my heart when I do this.

I won't be attending classes at Taylor's anymore unless I'm required to while the office deals with my..um..departure...I'll probably go up to Subang during the holidays to collect the rest of my luggage and stuff soon. I'm also getting a par-time job while waiting for the semester at my art college(The One Academy or IACT) to start.

I'm sorry if this is too sudden, it was pretty sudden for me too when my parents suddenly offered me a chance to study art. I don't know if it might come as a surprise to those of you who are reading this blog..but I didn't want to do A-levels initially. I really didn't want to. It wasn't so bad to take when I started though, cause everyone in class is real friendly, and the lecturers are real nice. But I still struggled..haha..weird huh?

Anyway, to anyone from PM1 who is reading this blog, I'm really glad I met you. I'm sure we'll meet again, and thank you for making my days in Taylors so memorable. I'm also sorry that orangeclover has to "shut down" now that I'm leaving Taylors. If you guys are still interested you can check out on me and Betsy on our separate blogs!

Mine: http://www.toxicforest.blogspot.com
Betsy's: http://www.rhythm-of-the-heart.blogspot.com

Oh yes, and thank you for reading this entry! I think it'll be my last..on orangeclover. Haha. Thank you for yer support all this while, people! We sincerely appreciate it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home