Friday, April 4, 2008

Random Tests

Well, procastination is addictive. That explains why the blog been so inactive these few days. Some updates.. I'm currently back in Melaka and going to spend two glorious week back here! Anyway... here's a lazy update >_<
Been feeling rather sluggish, spending time in front of the computer doing random tests.
Free IQ Test Score
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test
Haha, I'm a genius *gets whacked by rotten tomatoes*


Am-I-Dumb.com - Intelligence Test
er... lol? Go do the test before some of you want chop me apart, maybe you will do better than me ><


HumanForSale.com - Fun Quizzes
Anyone want to buy me? O_O

NameThatDrug.com
NameThatDrug.com - The Drug Test
Thank god I never got drug addict XD


Impossible-Quiz.com - Impossible Quiz 2
This test makes Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Add Maths Test seem like a walk in the park =.= This is seriously the hardest test I'd ever done in my life. Go try!

Well, that's all. Yup, I have too much free time. >_<

Betsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home